Monday, August 20, 2007

Why do you bulid me up, buttercup baby, just to let me down and mess me around?

When coming to write this blog I realised that I was at a loss for words.
How to sum up my life in the past few weeks?
Its not that easy, I'm telling you.

Re-reading over my last blog made me nonstalgic. Even though I thought it was bad at the time, things were actually good.

At least then I had a possibility.
A chance.
A hope.

A hope which ironically was crushed a few days later.
Leaving me in one, big, pathetic mess.

You can't help but feel regret for steps never taken. Full of 'what ifs'.

But I am however, lucky enough to have someone to pull me through, to tell me not to dwell on the past, and to tell me he is a stupid wank.

But oh god, I still wish he would stop haunting my thoughts 24/7.

2 comments:

Lizajean said...

umm.. just incase there is some uneducated person out there at the moment, who is so stupid they haven't realised yet...
SHE"S TALKING ABOUT ME.
just thought i might clear that one up.. if you were unsure.
that is all.
=D
p.s i love you ash you deserve better.

rose said...

i'm available, at least until crackie comes to his senses.