Ok, so my plan was to gradually install excerpts from my ski trip until I had documented it all.
That plan is now bust.
Why you may be asking? I'll tell you why.
Because I went to see The Cure in concert last night.
And oh my fucking god they were good.
Im still dumbstruck the morning after.
Robert Smith (my love) is still incredibly hot for someone who is older than my dad. Zoey and I nearly had an epileptic fit when he came and stood right in front of us and sang.
Yes, we were right a the very front.
His crooning, souful voice had lost none of its spendour and sent me into spasms. Literally.
I'm actually depressed at this moment.
When are they coming back.
Or when am I going to go and see them?
When I save up enough money to fly over.
It was THE best concert I have been to.
It even beat Muse. And this is big coming from me.
They did three encores. And would have done more if I weren't going on into Sunday morning when it was supposed to finish at 10:30pm.
"Do, do, do, do, do, do, do ,do , Lets go to bed."
Of course I will Robert.
They sounded better than amazing.
Ashleigh, Rhi, Ellana, Ben, Matt and Zoey were great company.
But Zoey especially.
It was good to have someone to go crazy dancing, jumping and singing with.
And to go crazy over Robert.
My voice is gone.
One of the guys clearing the stage gave Zoey the beer bottle Robert had been drinking from.
I know!!!
But then the bastard security guard took it off her because apparently you arent allowed glass inside the arena.
Not before we drank from it though. It could be said that we have shared saliva with him.
"I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love
Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate...
I don't care if Mondays black
Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack
Thursday, never looking back
It's Friday, I'm in love
Monday, you can hold your head
Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed
Or Thursday - watch the walls instead
It's Friday, I'm in love
Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate...
Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday, I'm in love
I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love"
Even though it was a Saturday, Robert was singing it to me.
I'm coming Robert!!

1 comment:
hahahahhaa
you big fat loser you.
=)
wish i had of been there
Post a Comment