Time for blog number two.
Once again my day was very uneventful and contained little excitement.
So writing this blog was less for others to read (as they would gain little enjoyment out of it) and more for my own benefit.
For passing the time that is.
I really shouldn't be complaining.
How often have I said to people that my perfect day involves me having no plans and lounging around the house all day?
Its strange, because I'm far from content.
Something is missing, but I can't pinpoint exactly what it is.
My computer has had a lot of company the past few days anyway.
I believe I am going to be seeing Eliza tomorrow so that should dispel my boredom.
And ski trip on Friday.
Immensely excited!
I made Matt promise to have a snow fight with me and build a snowman.
Which means I have to buy a carrot to make as its nose.
And buy some coal for its eyes.
Because that's what they always use in the books.
Yay!!
I should buy more winter clothes however. My winter wardrobe currently consists of one pair of jeans and 2 long sleeve shirts.
Which means more shopping.
Hey, I'm not complaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
because you are often incapable, of coming to the most startlingly obvious conclusions by yourself dear aisling- i shall help you to decifer this one.
you are currently bored by your 'nothing to do-ness', because you have, (for the first time), experienced what it is like to do something.
by coming out with me on saturday, you experienced such feats of unorthadox, unprecidented 'eventfulness' that your mind, (and excitement tolerance level) will never be the same again.
but! i know how to cure you of your ailment.
you must tag along on my fruitless, time wasting endeavours more often. it is then, and only then, that you will be content, and your mind will be free, once more. to wallow in lethargy every now and again.
i cannot more sincerely, express my regret at having torn you, so viciously from the bosom of idolence and inactivity. Know only this, that if there was any way in which i could thus return you, to your former state i would. But alas, i cannot. It is a feat which i myself have often longed for, but to no avail.
see you @ 4 tomorrow.
YAY! harry P!!
love you.
Post a Comment