So.....
Here I am....
On a monday morning...
First day of the holidays......
You'd think I would still be lying, wrapped in my covers, smiling blissfully at the fact I have no obligation to get up anytime soon.
But no. Instead I find myself sitting at the computer insanely bored. It is not a feeling I am used to. Usually I can grab myself any book and be perfectly content for the rest of the day. Maybe its because my past weekend has been the embodiment of contentment. Maybe its because I have gotten used to having great company around (namely Liza and Sarah).
Or maybe its because I want to see a certain someone.
So here I am. Reading Lizas blog. Deciding that creating my own blog would be beneficial for my english writing skills and a good way to clear my thoughts. I guess I am just following the crowd. It would never have occured to me to keep a blog if I had not read Sarah's and Liza's.
It should be interesting. i have never kept a journal, diary or anything of the sort previous to this.
I think I like it.
Seeing my thoughts typed out on a computer screen. Strangly it gives me a sense of...... accomplishment?? I'm not sure if that is the accurate word to decribe how I feel, but it comes close enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment